The CPPA is proud to work in partnership with the Flourishing Center to bring the Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology (CAPP) program to our Canadian community.
CAPP graduates feel empowered that they know the science behind happiness, well-being and flourishing, so that when people say, “Why should I invest in becoming happier?” Graduates can share facts like, “Research shows happy people are physically healthier, they have stronger social networks, they achieve more and have even been found to live longer.”
Certification offers personal and professional rewards to the individual who attains it. Because the CAPP program is ICF approved to award CCE hours, coaches receive a total of 36 CCE's upon graduation. Certification validates specialty knowledge, enhances professional credibility, and contributes to feelings of personal accomplishment.
This certification program consists of seven on-sites (all day Saturday and Sunday) that meet at the Centre for Social Innovation Regent Park and 17 Distance Learning Modules that meet virtually. (The location of the on-site meetings will be announced as the dates get closer.) All On Sites meet from 9am–6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
About the 6 month program:
- Cost: $4500-$4800 (depending on your payment plan)
- Meet in person for 7 weekends (9am-6pm) and participate in lively weekly teleclasses.OS 1 (Positivity)
- April 29 & 30, 2017
- OS 2 (Positivity) May 27 & 28, 2017
- OS 3 (Engagement) June 24 & 25, 2017
- OS 4 (Relationships) July 22 & 23, 2017
- OS 5 (Meaning) August 19 & 20, 2017
- OS 6 (Achievement) September 9 & 10, 2017
- OS 7 (Vitality) September 30 & October 1, 2017
- Join the live webinars with renowned researchers in the field of Positive Psychology
- Receive hundreds of slides and worksheets to customize and share.
- Enjoy access to continuing education, personal coaching and much more!
- Exact location: Centre for Social Innovation Regent Park, 3rd Floor, 585 Dundas St. E.
All On Sites and Distance Learning classes are recorded in case you’re absent, so you never miss the content.
The facilitator for this cohort is: Greg Evans, PhD.
To learn more and to register, please click here!
Early bird registration discount until March 4th!